Cookies are small text files stored on your computing device when you visit a website and may be used to enable websites to run effectively or to identify your device whenever you return to a website.
You can choose to manage the cookies we use on this site through your browser settings at any time. For more information about how to do this, and about cookies in general, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Preventing cookies is likely to affect our ability to update this site to cater for user preferences and improve its performance.
Performance cookies allow us to update this Site to cater for Site user preferences and improve performance. They collect information about how this Site is used (for example, which pages users visit most often and where error messages are delivered). These cookies don’t collect information that identifies individuals. All information is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
This Site uses performance cookies to:
- Provide statistics on how this Site is used (including selections that you have made and services that you have viewed, during your use of this Site)
- Gather non-user specific technical data regarding usage of this Site and provide statistics on how our Site is used
- Help us improve this Site by measuring any errors that occur
- Test different designs of our Site
We use Google Analytics for these purposes (please see below for further information).
Functional cookies allow this Site to remember choices you make, and any customisations you make to Site pages during your visit. They are necessary to provide features and services specific to individual users.
This Site uses functional cookies to:
- Remember that you have been provided with our cookie information and consent notification
- Fulfil a request by a user, such as using social media to share content on this Site
Further general information about cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org.
For further information about Google Analytics please see http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html